Some Few Basic Lessons
I have been fixing a website and its contents for some weeks. I am not a professional website designer so I have to do lot of reading to make it the way I want it. And also it has to meet certain validation requirement of the web consortium. Due credit to the internet and people's willingness to share knowledge, there are tons of information in a diverse subject right at our doors. However to identify where to find the exact information we wanted is a big challenge. And here are some basic lessons I have learned in this process:
1. The thing you are doing make it simple
2. Put your ideas to paper
3. Do one thing at a time
4. Know where to find the right information
5. Ask the right question
6. Understand the help you get very well
7. Do not limit yourself
8. Commit yourself to the work till the end
9. Relax and enjoy what you are doing
10. Leave time for improvement and give all the glory to God
11. If you have some extra penny allow the professionals to do it
This simple observation might not make you a millionaire, but I can assure you that it will save you much time and energy in all your successful endeavors.
By the way it's a first class website, you may take some of your precious time and visit it. If you have any comment visit the contact us page. It will be most appreciated.
Now by the grace of God I am a better website designer for the LORD.
Love and blessings